Thursday, June 01, 2006

TMR TMR TMR TMR!!
TMR'S THE DAY!

Going to the camp challenge tmr.
Outdoor camping
We have to build our own shoe rack, our own baggage rack, our clothes line & flagpole, etc etc..
Its like.. A last minute stuff.
We learnt everything in the eleventh hour. LOL
I just hope we're able to do our gadgets within the 2 or 3 hrs range.
I dont wanna cock up tmr.
Mrs Loh said,
"I dont mind if you all didnt get the first prize, just have fun!"
And after a few weeks after she said the sentence, she said,
"If you all didnt get the first prize, better get 1st runner up!! Or the worst, 2nd runner up."
Woah, she changes her thinking real fast. Tsktsktsk.

Did our clothes line today with Pf & Durga.
It didnt work out the way we wanted yesterday.
Almost wanted to finished everything, until the stupid rain came.
Had to move our gadget to the canteen.
So troublesome, didnt practice pitching tent today,
dont know if we know what to do tmr.
Pretty nervous.

&&!
Its not our problem, it is the another level's job,
they're not doing it.
They're not even helping at all, besides holding on to the poles & stuffs.
Told them to do square lashing or diagonal lashing,
they give you a blur look.
Your seniors are just being nice to you okay?
So appreciate it.

I dont care if you're OH-SO-POPULAR,
I dont care if people's behind you all along,
I dont care if you're being nice to me all of a sudden,
I dont care if you're waving to me,
I dont care if you're saying hi to me,
I dont care if you're saying nice things to me,
I dont care if you're waiting for me to go to our next class.
I JUST DONT CARE ALRIGHT?
You made my mood go haywired today.
How evil.

You're just being selfish,
you're just being a BIG jerk.
Just the plain old selfish you.
Incorrigible.

Just bolding the IMPORTANT words out.
Im not mad or anything lah,
I just want justice!
I want fairness,
not popularity.
Some people, or those people who's behind you wouldnt have agreed to whatever I say.
Useless lah.

Joyce, you're making a complete fool outta yourself.
Joyce, you're rejoicing over absolute nothing.
Joyce, you plain old weird, fat, stupid happy girl.
How I love you to bits! :D

SOSOSOSOSOSO SAD!!
On Tuesday, on channel 19, AXN,
they'll be showing 2 hours of CSI.
OMGOMGOMG!
I JUST SIMPLY LOVE CSI!
CSI, CSI NY or CSI Miami.
Like Love it LOVE IT LOVE IT! :D
Just so sad, I gonna miss it.
After the hectic camp, immediately the next day,
Im gonna be going overseas! GOD.
And theres loads of homework calling my name.
I havent even started on my FNN project nor any of the homework.
Im sosososo DEAD.

IMPORTANT NOTE,
GOING ON A CAMP TMR,
WONT BE BACK TILL MONDAY,
FLOOD ME PEOPLE :D

No comments: